Sunday, April 3, 2011

Drifting through the Evening

I was in St Martin (French side, merci) recently.  I had never been there before, but had a great time.  I brought my camera with me on the beach a couple days and got some good photos of the scenery(land & skyscapes) as well as the passersby.  For tonight, I shall offer up a few pictures featuring clouds.  For a long time now, I have found clouds particularly lovely, and can be counted on to snap pictures of them whenever possible.  Also, as the sun gets ready to set over Brooklyn this Sunday evening, it seemed appropriate to turn my sights to the sky. Enjoy.

Grand Case Beach, St. Martin March 2011
photo by creighton blinn, all rights reserved


Grand Case Beach, St Martin March 2011
photo by creighton blinn, all rights reserved

Grand Case Beach, St. Martin March 2011
photo by creighton blinn, all rights reserved

Grand Case Beach, St. Martin March 2011
photo by creighton blinn, all rights reserved
 
Good evening all. 

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment