Saturday, October 29, 2011

The View from Saturday's Vantage


photo by creighton blinn,
all rights reserved

I woke up this morning to the sight of snow drifting past my window, which was not entirely surprising. After all, the forecast had predicted a combination of snow and rain for today. What was not expected was how much it was sticking to the rooftops stretching out before me. Later when I ventured downstairs for my daily paper, I would note that the snow did not survive along the well trod streets and sidewalks of Bay Ridge. Regardless, watching the gently falling flakes set against a grey sky was quite lovely, especially as I could enjoy the moment from the comfort of my bed. Eventually, though, I roused myself so that I might snap a few shots of the vista from my apartment.




                                          Enjoy


photo by creighton blinn, all rights reserved


















photo by creighton blinn, all rights reserved



photo by creighton blinn, all rights reserved















Still, I am glad that I was invited to a Halloween party last night, instead of tonight . . .



photo by creighton blinn,
all rights reserved


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment